Monday 10 December 2012

Using iSpring quiz

After EMR PD Day last Wednesday my head was full with all the wonderful tools that I could experiment with over the Christmas break. Thank you Karen, Lynne and Christine.  I particularly got excited about using iSpring added to Powerpoint.  While on the website downloading, I came across iSpring Quiz, liked the sound of being able to produce quizzes and also downloaded the free program.  Today I have produced a simple bookkeeping quiz to try out on a class on Friday.  Creating the quiz is so easy, and I can see multiple uses for it.  After a few tries at publishing in different formats, found that publish to web is easiest so that it automatically opened up in a web browser.  I will get busy next creating something for other classes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maree - sorry that I have only just found space to respond to your post! Amazing what you can find to do on holidays. I am so happy you found the PD useful and inspiring. It is amazing the variety of tools that are available for us to help make our classes either online or face-to-face more engaging for our students. Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing about how you have used your tools and the response you get from students in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fantastic, Maree.
    I didn't know of iSpring Quiz although I use iSpring Free all the time. I guess that once I downloaded iSpring Free, I didn't bother to go back to the website.
    I will go in and have a look at it.
    That is why I enjoy being an e-Champ - I learn so much from my e-leaders ;-)

    ReplyDelete